Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Codesglobal Pty Ltd, an Australian registered company. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Mortgage Control’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mortgage Control’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mortgage Control at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Mortgage Control’s web site are provided “as is”. Mortgage Control makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mortgage Control does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mortgage Control or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mortgage Control’s Internet site, even if Mortgage Control or a Mortgage Control authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Your Mortgage Control subscription will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the Mortgage Control service you must provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). Unless you cancel your subscription before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s subscription fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below). Details related to your monthly subscription can be reviewed by accessing your Mortgage Control dashboard using your login credentials. Alternatively, users can email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain specific details regarding your Mortgage Control subscription if you have discarded the initial welcome email or any subsequent monthly emailed receipts from Mortgage Control , which also include those details.
Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for the Mortgage Control service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your subscription. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid subscription began on a day not contained in a given month. You may contact support at any time at email@example.com to confirm when your next payment date will be. Your next payment date is also included in each of the monthly receipts you receive from Mortgage Control.
Payment Methods. Your payment method can be updated by accessing “Subscriptions” on your Mortgage Control dashboard. There you will have the option to add an alternative payment method. Those having trouble manually updating their information, you can change your Payment Method by emailing our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a link to be emailed to you. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Cancellation. You can cancel your Mortgage Control subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Mortgage Control service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month subscription periods. The only exception to the aforementioned cancellation policy is our “30-day money-back guarantee” which permits a user to request a full refund strictly within the first 30 days of their new subscription if they are not satisfied with the service. To cancel, you may login into your Mortgage Control dashboard and go to “Subscriptions” where you will be able to manage your subscriptions. Alternatively, you may send an email to our support team at email@example.com and they will process your cancellation request. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. The support team will be able to tell you when your account will close upon request.
Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mortgage Control’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mortgage Control does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mortgage Control may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mortgage Control does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mortgage Control has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mortgage Control of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Mortgage Control’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may reach us by phone at (+61) 450-770-777.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a refund within the first 5 days of their new subscription. Refunds will be processed through our customer support staff who can be reached at email@example.com. Mortgage Control reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
Our system will automatically detect any new posts on the Instagram account linked to your Mortgage Control subscription within a few minutes. Engagement should start being delivered within 5 minutes after your new post is detected (granted you have not changed your Instagram user id). For non-delivered engagement be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure there are no issues affecting your account.
- Mortgage Control is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Mortgage Control at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties. We will not post or comment on your account’s behalf.
- The expected number of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to Mortgage Control during their use of the Mortgage Control service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
We hate unsolicited commercial email (UCE), also known as spam and junk mail, and you probably do too. as much as you do.
That’s why we are 100% compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial email laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe. Simply click the unsubscribe link to be removed from our database.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with your inquiry.
Testimonials and Results Disclosure
- Compensation And Benefits To Those Who Provide Testimonials. Some of the testimonialists on this site receive affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials. Others may have received complimentary material, products or services in exchange for a review. To the best of our knowledge, we believe these testimonials represent honest and unbiased opinions.
- Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “case study” testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service. We are happy to furnish this information upon request. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you can assume that results achieved by these individuals are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results or any positive results at all.
- Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the subjects who choose to participate are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”case study”, you may email us for documentation or clarification.
Money-Back Guarantee Requirements
- You must implement all the strategies taught in the course or program. You must watch all the training videos, review all resources, and complete every corresponding action item in the course or program. The course’s content is subject to change, but you are required to complete all material of the course that was available to you at your time of purchase. You must show documented proof that you have completed the course and tracked your results or progress as indicated in the course. Each course or training program consists of videos, slideshows, and other training materials and you must complete all modules AND take action steps on actionable activities as outlined in the course in order to claim a refund. You must show documented proof that you have made attempts to implement all of the strategies taught in the program or course before requesting a refund.
- You must leverage our world-class support team for assistance. We care about our students, clients, and customers. If there are any questions or concerns regarding your purchase or anything that arises that is preventing you from achieving results, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You must show documented proof that you have tried emailing with your questions and concerns AT LEAST once before requesting a refund and we will check our records to see how the situation was handled.
- You must document all of the proof you perform in a Google Doc or other shareable document, including when you performed the action. It is imperative that you document this data in the Google Doc immediately after you perform each requirement listed above, because Google will track when you made updates to the document, and this is how we will know that you met the requirements in the time allotted. We want you to have success with any of our programs and courses, therefore you must start implementing what we’ve taught you within 7 days of your purchase. You must document your activities and if within the refund period, decide you wish to stop using the program and get a refund, provide us with all of this documentation before requesting a refund.
- You must contact us between within 7 days of the expiration date of your guarantee notifying us you will be submitting a refund request and have your documentation ready for review. No exceptions.
- Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money or any money at all, or that you will not lose money as you complete our programs.
- Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn and should not be construed as actual income you earn; there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income, but it is entirely possible and you may even earn more.
- There is no guarantee that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
- Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email email@example.com). All statements and examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
- Operating any type of business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not necessarily generate a significant amount of income for you and that you could significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
- You should do your own due diligence to evaluate any services and/or products presented on this website, including consulting with business partners and qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
- For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website. You also agree that we are not responsible for any income you do not earn or any financial losses you incur as a result of using our programs or services.
Legal Notices & Contact Us
- Client & Product Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Level 4, 155 Queen St. Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia